- Learners can enrol at any of our 4 centres for any courses.
- You will need to bring one of the following forms of ID along with you; this includes returning learners as we are using a new system where we need to record the type of ID evidence seen:
- Centres will be open for enrolment from Monday 22nd July 2019. You can attend 9.30am to 4pm any day.
- If you are unemployed, on a low wage or have a Gold card you may be eligible for a fee reduction, please bring evidence of your benefits and income (or Gold card) with you (You will need the last 3 months income evidence for proof of low wage).
- Whilst we introduce this new system we are not able to offer online or telephone enrolments, as we need to be able to record the physical ID we have seen.
For more information on enrolment, centre open times and evening opening, please contact our
Helpline Team on 01332 717900.