Adults with learning difficulties and disabilities
We have a range of exciting and practical courses designed to support adults with learning difficulties and disabilities to:
- become more independent
- develop skills for work
- help keep themselves healthy and well.
- cooking simple meals and snacks
- speaking up for yourself
- independent living skills
- staying safe at home
- English, maths and computer skills
- health & wellbeing classes including: music, art, singing and crafts.
Contact us if you would like to know more about any of these courses.