Programmes for Jobseekers
Do you want to improve your skills for gaining employment?
The Adult Learning Service is offering courses which can support you when making job applications such as:
- Creating or updating your CV
- Job applications and covering letters
- Improving your interview skills
- Improving your IT, numeracy or literacy skills
Adult Learning Service Work Club
Every Thursday 3.15pm to 5.00pm at Derby Multicultural Centre, Dairyhouse Road, Derby DE23 8HN. No need to book, just drop in. Free access to computers and the Internet so you can apply for jobs online, use the internet for job searching and complete job applications online. During the Work Club session, advisers can also support you with:
- Building up your confidence
- Creating a CV
- Improving your interview techniques
- Improving your presentation skills.